Saturday 31 December 2011

Thank you dear blog followers!

I just want to say a big "Thank you" to all my blog followers to sticking with me. This blogging lark is new to me this year and I have met some nice virtual friends through it. I have also managed to follow some great blogs myself. Have a look at my blog links on the right hand side. I have also read some great books that I would have missed out on if I hadn't been a blogger too.

I wanted to do some travel blogging before the year was out, but since I've been back from my holidays, time has run away with me, and Christmas was a bit of a rush. Therefore the travel blogging will start in the New Year.

I'm off now to a New Years Eve party at a dear friends house. So whatever you are doing and wherever you may be, I hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve, and hope you have a healthy and prosperous 2012.

With love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.