Friday 13 May 2011

I missed blogging!

Oh my goodness. Blogger stopped working and blogs disappeared! I haven't been able to blog all day. Now I know I'm addicted.

I spent a bit more of my spare time on facebook and then realised that the novelty of facebook had worn off and I was missing my blog and reading other people's blogs.

I don't know what happened but I'm glad to see my blog posts have reappeared. It just gave me time to sort out my books and decide which ones I wanted to send to book crossing and which one's I wanted to save for giveaways, so at least my book shelves are a bit tidier.

So normal service is resumed. Well on blogger anyway. Thanks to Blogger staff for getting us back and re-doing our blogs.

3 comments:

  1. I missed it too. I'm so behind on everything and my system is so messed up.

    If you could see my GoogleReader!! I have so much to do. But...I'm so glad it is bad. I hope it never ever goes down again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh something else I've not heard of "GoogleReader". Will have to Google it! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed my baby too.
    I twittered away most of my free time :0

    good to be back

    carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.