Thursday 28 April 2011

Pay It Forward

Today I received a book titled "Snow Falling on Cedars" by David Guterson.

I have no idea where this book came from! I am totally puzzled, but it was definitely addressed, by hand, to me. So I am very intrigued. I did enter a sweepstake on BookCrossing so I am not sure if it has come from there. It looks really interesting though.

" The death of a fisherman on a Pacific Island turns into a murder trial for a Japanese-American and a test of passions brewed since Pearl Harbour between two heritages claustrophobically locked on one dot of land. Love and Morality are beautifully choreographed into an exceptional debut novel."

I am really looking forward to reading it. I have never heard of nor seen this book so I am intrigued.

People in the book world are just so kind. I have therefore decided to pay it forward and picked someone at random on BookCrossing and sent them a book. That has made me feel good.

HAVE YOU PAID IT FORWARD RECENTLY?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.