Tuesday 26 April 2011

The Book People - Bargains!

If you haven't been over to The Book People website for a while, have a look. They have some great bargains! If you are in the UK, until midnight tomorrow, they have free postage if you enter the code "corgidel".

They have some great box sets in their collection. Set of 10 books by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, author of "Love in the Time of Cholera", for only £9.99.

I noticed that they have an Anita Shreve box set of 10 books for only £9.99. She is a great author and there is a good choice of books in the set.
  • The Weight of Water
  • The Pilot's Wife
  • Strange Fits of Passion
  • Sea Glass
  • Where or When
  • All He Ever Wanted
  • Eden Close
  • Resistance
  • Light on Show
  • A Wedding in December

Have a look at see what bargains you can find!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought Jodi Picoult, Sing you Home (HB) for £4.99 and also "The Man who broke into Auschwitz" in HB for £4.99. I saw this at the airport but decided to wait for it in PB as it was £14.99. Pleased with my purchases, but must tell myself to stop now. Well I suppose a book addiction is better than smoking or drinking isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.