Saturday 16 April 2011

Free Books!

I've finally decided to make some use of all the book sites that I belong to, and add to my ever increasing bookshelves.  I took a look at all the books that I had to read and realised that the majority of them are amongst the crime/thriller genre. I then looked at my favourite books and realised that they are not in that genre at all. My favourites are A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini, Snow Petal and the Secret Fan by Lisa See and The white Queen by Phillipa Gregory. So as you can see, no crime/thriller ones there!

I went to NewBooks to see what free books were on offer there that I could review, and came up with two perfect books.

City of Veils by Zoe Ferraris
The Surrendered by Chang Rae Lee


These two books just looked the perfect choice for me and fitted in with the genre of my favourite books. I just love to read books about different cultures, be they fiction or non-fiction. I think that is because of my love of travelling and immersing myself into other cultures.

I got both of them free and just had to pay postage. Bargain! Why don't you have a look at the site and register for your chance to get free books to review. Click here.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.