Monday 18 April 2011

NetGalley

I don't know if any of you have ever looked at NetGalley but it's a great site with lots of different publishers, offering books from the lesser known authors and the occasional well known one too.

I applied for two books to read and review this week. One is South of Salem by Janni Nell and another one by the more well known Michael Robotham The Wreckage.

NetGalley is worth a look if you don't know anything about it. You don't automatically get every book you ask for, but they have some great books to choose from. They all appreciate you giving a review of the book on the site once you've read it and any other site you use.

I'll update with my reviews once I've read them.


Click here to visit the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.