Saturday 16 April 2011

Graze Box - Try one for free!

From a friends blog, she recommended these wonderful Graze Boxes full of healthy goodies from a company called graze. You can choose what sorts of things you want and don't want in it. This is great, especially if like me you're not a fan of olives or nuts.

They are really good value and are normally only £3.49 including free first class delivery. You can have them delivered twice a week, weekly, fortnightly or just for the occasional treat for yourself.

For my followers if you'd like to try a box for free, use my special code 5TGBH15A and they will send you a free box!

Follow the link to claim your free box. Click here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for using my code Lisa - enjoy your Graze box x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Received my box today and have just walked into my sitting room and my cat has her nose in the box! Maybe they should do one for cats with different flavoured healthy treats in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.