Monday 14 March 2011

Books and Beaches

My blogging is quite new. I did make an attempt at doing one before but I got too busy and stopped doing it. My renewed interest in pursuing all things book like, and my many travel plans for 2011 have made me want to do a new blog about the two loves in my life (apart from my husband and my cats of course). BOOKS & BEACHES!

Not just beaches though, I love all holidays, and have made plans so far for 3 this year, not counting my weekends away in London and wherever else takes our fancy. Hoping to fit in a visit to our friends in Northern Ireland and Devon & Cornwall too.

So this blog will be all things travel and all things books and anything else that takes my fancy.
I hope you enjoy reading it, but if you dont I will enjoy doing it. I do welcome comments good and bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.