Monday 3 October 2011

Book Review -- Weezie The Elephant with Allergies -- Maranda Russell

Oh how I giggled reading this book. I wish books like this had been around when I was young.

Title - Weezie, The Elephant with Allergies

Author - Maranda Russell

Format - E-book

Weezie, is, as the title suggests, an elephant with allergies. No-one wants to adopt him because of his allergies. When he sneezes he tends to cover people with elephant snot and it puts them off and he gets left behind whilst all the other elephants get new homes. Will anyone ever love him enough to adopt him?

I really enjoyed this book even though it's for children. I think young children will love it. It is funny, in an easy to read language for children, and comes with a hidden moral to the story. You really must get it for your young child.

The book was given to me by the author to read and review. I was not paid for my review and the opinions are entirely my own.

My rating 5/5 - Childrens book

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a cute book and one that adults and kids can both relate to! :)

    I found you through Book Blogs and signed up to follow you. When you have a chance- please stop by and follow the blog for my middle grade novel that I am hoping to get published. http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/
    Also, my co-author, Stephanie, liked your fb page today. Please like us back at: http://www.facebook.com/fairday

    Take care-
    Jess- although I may show up as Fairday, the main character from my novel. I can't figure out how to fix it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.