Wednesday 3 August 2011

WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY - Weekly Meme


My weekly Meme "Wanderlust Wednesday" is a question that is either related to travel, books or a bit of both. Sometimes it's hard to come up with questions so if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.
My question this week relates to travel destinations.

"If you visited a country that had something for everyone including Lakes & Mountains, Beaches, Wonderful Cities Where would you rather stay and why?"

 I am more of a scenic person and love sightseeing rather than laying on a beach, so my choice would be Lakes and Mountains. I once visited Austria and the scenery just blew me away. The wonderful mountain top views, the flora and fauna, and the lovely little villages nestled in the mountains. 

It would be nice to have the option of visiting a city to sightsee too. We visited Austria and visited Salzburg (Sound of Music country). It really was a beautiful and clean country too.
Please feel free to share this weekly Meme if you so wish. You can copy and paste the image. It would be nice if you could leave a comment to let me know you have done this so I can see what other peoples interests are too.

Thank you for supporting my "Wanderlust Wednesday's". I know not everyone wants to take part, but to those that do, thanks for sharing. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.