Wednesday 6 July 2011

WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY

Sorry for the lateness in my Wanderlust Wednesday. Family emergency!

Please let me have your suggestions for what we can include on these days, that include books and travel. If you would like to use the picture above on your blog, please feel free to do so, then add the link to your post (not your blog home page) to the comments box. Thanks.

" When on vacation, do you prefer to lay and read your book on the beach, by the pool or somewhere else?"

I would prefer to lay on the beach, but on a sunbed, as I love to hear the sound of the sea in the background. I find it more relaxing. Sometimes it's nice by the pool, but I do find screaming children distracting.

Happy holidays everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I actually prefer to read everywhere. Some people like to site-see. I prefer to read in all kinds of different places. When I went on my honeymoon, I read on the boat, at the beach, at the pool, in the room, in the hottub, and etc. I also brag about it like I am doing now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.