Wednesday 27 July 2011

WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY - E book or paper book?


When you go on holiday, would you prefer to take an e-reader (Kindle, Nook etc) loaded with all your favourite books, or is there nothing like a paperback for chilling by the pool?

I would normally say paperback, as you can then often swap them in the library in your apartment or hotel, but this year I took my Kindle for the first time and read more than I normally would. Plus I could get it in my handbag (purse) and I read it in the queue at the airport.

Feel free to post this Meme to your own blog and share it around. You are free to copy and paste the picture above. Please post your meme blog page in the comments box below if you do, as I'd love to see what other people say.

I am looking for a list of questions that I can pose each Wednesday that have anything to do with books and travel, so all suggestions welcomed.

1 comment:

  1. I don't read as much when I'm on vacation. But when I do, I think I would prefer the paperback. I'm so afraid of losing my reader or dropping it in a hottub or getting it wet when someone splashes in a nearby pool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.