Saturday 7 May 2011

It's true! Things happen in 3's.

They say that things happen in 3's and it has just been proven to me.

First of all I won a UK Sweepstake on BookCrossing where 22 people entered, so that means I have won books from 21 other people. Some people have sent me 2 or 3 books! The postman came yesterday with a large sack and laughed and just left the sack with me. He was like Father Christmas!

Secondly, I won a draw with Random House Publishing on a "What shall I read this month" Facebook  thread and have won a book entitled "Sons of Thunder" by Giles Christian. This has made my husband happy as he loves this genre of books, so he gets to share my good fortune.

And lastly today, I have won another book draw run by "Dizzy C" on the blog Dizzy C's Little Book Blog and have won a book by author Linda Gillard entitled "Star Gazing". I'm thrilled about this as I have never read any of her books and they get such good reviews.

The postman is now the most popular man of the moment, delivering me all these exciting books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.