Saturday 2 April 2011

What I'm reading now.

Still ploughing my way through One Day by David Nicholls. I'm not normally such a slow reader, but I am still struggling with this. Will see it through though.

Also, in anticipation of my holiday on Wednesday next week, I am reading the Berlitz pocket guide to Crete.
Also having to read the Lonely Planet Guide to Crete too, just in case I miss anything important.

I have an addiction to travel books and buy one for everywhere I travel to.



Does anyone else always buy a travel guide, or do you rely on your instincts and tips from visitors when you arrive?

Will give my thoughts on Crete when I come back. Looking forward to a week away from the stresses and strains of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.