Monday 4 April 2011

Kindle loaded & bags packed!

Well I am off on a long needed holiday tomorrow, to Fodele in Crete.

Photo courtesy of www.myholidayhomeincrete.co.uk

I have loaded my kindle and have more books on it than I can read in a week, and have added a mixture of genres. Looking forward to sitting on the roof terrace of our apartment and reading. Or sitting on the beach if the weather is nice enough.


I'll also be meeting up with an old schoolfriend that I haven't seen in nearly 30 yrs. She has been living in Crete for over 20 years and is married to a Cretan and has children who speak both Greek and English.

Will be studying my guide books closely.

photo couresty of www.freedigitalphotos.net

When double checking with my husband that he had both parts of his driving licence, his answer was " I don't need mine as you're down as the only driver!" Great! Especially when I read that they drive on the right, but sometimes the left. They don't indicate and they just pull up at the side of the road to chat to their friends. Mmmm not sure that I'm going to like this.

Photo courtesy of www.fotosearch.com

Anyway, if I've read loads of books whilst I'm away I will have lots of reviews to do on my return.

I will start running competitions when I get back, for a book giveaway, for those who can get me the most new followers. All you will have to do is to get your friend, or write yourself on who you have recommended as a follower and I will then give a book away.   Title to be decided upon my return, so watch this space!

Happy reading dear friends and I'll be back in a week or so's time.

photo courtesy of www.freedigitalphotos.net

1 comment:

  1. ENVYYYY! You'll have the most perfect of times. Wish I were you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.