Tuesday 15 March 2011

Now Reading

I am now reading Child Taker, by Conrad Jones. I'm only about 4 chapters in, and it's quite interesting. The 1st and 3rd chapters are about The Child Taker himself, and the 2nd and 4th chapters are about a female in the forces on an undercover assignment. I am sure they will meet somewhere and I'm intrigued to find out where. So far it's like I'm reading two separate books, but it intrigues me.

Will update more when I've finished reading it.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/j/conrad-jones/child-taker.htm

1 comment:

  1. I am really loving this book and am 60% of the way through it. It cost me about 99p on Amazon.co.uk for the kindle. Worth every penny. I will be buying some more of his books for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.