Friday 25 March 2011

Currently reading - One Day by David Nicholls

Not knowing what to read next I asked some friends. Everyone seemed to be enjoying One Day by David Nicholls, so I thought I'd give it a try as I had it on my Kindle. So far I'm about 40 pages in and I can honestly say I am really struggling with it! I find it slow, and uninteresting and it's not gripping me. My reading friends have given it 5* on Goodreads, so I'm going to keep going as I don't like to give up. Will update further when I've hopefully got to the end.


The trouble is when I'm not enjoying a book, I think of all the others on my shelf I have to read and think, maybe I should switch to one of those. I also have about 60+ on my Kindle to read too. I will persevere though.

 




A few books from my TBR list.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm 30% of the way through this book now and I am getting on okay with it. It's not a book I would normally choose to read, but it's okay. Will publish full review when I've read it. It would be interesting to know what others think of this book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.