Tuesday 15 March 2011

Countdown to Fodele, Crete

Well only a couple of weeks to go, before we go off on our winter travels to Fodele, Crete.

http://www.explorecrete.com/crete-east/fodele.htm.

We are staying at a fantastic apartment belonging to a friend.

http://myholidayhomeincrete.co.uk/default.aspx

I can't post any photos as they are all copyrighted, but will have plenty of my own to post when we get home.

I also discovered at the same time, that one of my schoolfriends who I'd been corresponding with, lives about an hour or so down the road from the village. I am so excited to be going to see her. I thought she lived on mainland Greece. We were friends for many years.

We're meeting my friend who's apartment it is, at the pub tonight, to go over final details as she is off there next week. I'm hoping she leaves us with some nice weather. It's about 20' there at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.