Thursday 17 March 2011

Blogging about bloggers!

Wow. I have discovered what a lovely group of people bloggers are! I joined as a member of Book Blogs. See my link at the side of my blog.

They are a great bunch of people and I have learnt alot in the short time I have been blogging.

If you're having a bad day then look at the inspirational messages on http://www.thewritetomakealiving.com. This is a great blog. A mixture of books, life and motivational messages. I love it.

So thank you to everyone so far who is helping my blog to grow. I promise to keep it clean; keep it friendly; and keep it fun.

Thanks for looking. xx

6 comments:

  1. I know they are super nice there as well as anywhere in the blogger community. I'm excited about reading your blog too :)

    Btw-the picture on top of you blog is which island?

    Happy St. Patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    It's the wonderful island of Bora Bora! Lucious isn't it?

    Happy St Patricks day to you and your family too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just made my day! I actually cried when I read your comment! This is the first time I have been mentioned in someone else's blog...and it means the world to me! Everyday I hope that I will inspire at least one person, the way that people inspire me each and every day...but today I hit the jackpot! I cannot thank you enough for your kind words and for being gracious enough to mention my little piece of internet real estate.

    Blogging has been more rewarding than I could ever imagine and this is my best blogging day EVER! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are more than welcome Stacey. I was being honest. I am surrounded by negativity at work lately due to cutbacks, so this made my day! There, we have made each other happy. I'm loving this blogging already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I saw your link to this blog on the bookcrossing forums. I'm going to follow your blog through google reader.
    I also have a book blog if you're interested: http://abigailannreading.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Thank you. I would love to read your blog. Will add it to my blogs to follow. Going there now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.