Thursday 22 July 2021

Publication Day - Book Review ~ The Art of Loving you ~ Amelia Henley


TITLE - The Art of Loving you

AUTHOR - Amelia Henley

Buy Link - Click here

SYNOPSIS

They were so in love . . .
And then life changed forever . . .
Will they find happiness again?


Libby and Jack are the happiest they've ever been. Thanks to their dear friend, eighty-year-old Sid, they've just bought their first house together, and it's the beginning of the life they've always dreamed of.

But the universe has other plans for Libby and Jack and a devastating twist of fate shatters their world.

All of a sudden life is looking very different, and unlikely though it seems, might Sid be the one person who can help Libby and Jack move forward when what they loved the most has been lost?



I loved Amelia Henley's debut novel, so I couldn't wait to read this. It was every bit as good as I expected. 

It's very rare I shed a tear reading a book, but I did with this one, many times. 

The way the author develops her characters is wonderful. She has the knack of bringing them to life so you feel that you know them. 

My heart broke at the loss suffered, but then I was uplifted again with the building of relationships between generations. 

This book was a roller cost of emotions, and an enthralling read. I didn't want it to end. Bring on the next book Ms Henley. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.