Thursday 5 September 2013

CONGRATULATIONS - We have a winner for my Guest Travel Blog Posts - Shinazy of Bitchin Ol Boomer




** CONGRATULATIONS TO SHINAZY OF BITCHIN OL BOOMER **

At the beginning of May I ran a competition for all those bloggers who wrote a Guest Travel Blog for me.

I had some wonderful blog posts written. They included The New Forest, Catalina Island, Vietnam, Lincoln, Texas, Switzerland, Zimbabwe, Venice, Corfu, Japan, Russia, Dominican Republic. The ones with the most views were Corfu and Vietnam.

As some were posted in May and some in August, obviously the earlier ones would have the most views by the end of August, so I picked the winners by random.org. 

The Winner is.................. Shinazy of the blog "Bitchin Ol' Boomer and her Catalina Island Blog Post.  If you missed her post you can read it here. Many congratulations.

Visit her blog at http://bobbblog.com

$10 Amazon voucher is on its way to you.

Now do you wish you'd entered too?  You'll get another chance real soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.