Saturday, 27 August 2011

Blogs, Books and Bargains - Addiction or Affliction?

Am I the only one with this "addiction" or are others addicted too?

1. I read lots of other blogs, not all books and travel, but other things too.
2. I read lots of book websites like Goodreads, BookCrossing and more.
3. I have smashwords, BookCrossing, NetGalley and other booksites added to my favourites.
4. I join lots of different groups on facebook like Book Bloggers, Book Lovers and Reviewers and more.
5. I follow all the blogs and author pages of authors I enjoy on Goodreads
6. I constantly look at Amazon, Waterstones, Book Depository and Audible books to see if they have offers.
7. I have a bookcase in almost every room of my house. I also have a kindle and audio books in my car.
8. I love to read and review books, posting them on Goodreads, Amazon, Facebook, Google Buzz, NetGalley, Smashwords and my blog.
9. I enter lots of competitions for books that I fancy reading. I never enter those I don't want to read just for the sake of it.
10. Basically I love reading!!!

How many of these 10 points do you associate yourself with.

1 or more, you're keen but not that keen
2 -5 you're on the way to being an addict
6-9 you certainly are on the brink
10 - you are an addict!


Being an addict, I have recently entered a competition on a fellow bloggers blog called Sarah's book reviews and was lucky enough to win a copy of The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh and I am thoroughly looking forward to reading and reviewing it! Thanks Sarah.

Let me know what your addictions are whether you are a book blogger, a coupon collector or a baker.