Monday 30 May 2011

It's Monday. What are you reading?


Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey
Last week I finished reading Star Gazing by Linda Gillard (see my review), which I had to admit was one of the best books I had ever read.

I am currently reading several magazines as I love a good magazine. This includes "Woman" where I have  sent off for a free Revlon lipstick. I'm also reading my travel magazines, Lonely Planet and Wanderlust. Great magazines if you are a travel addict like me. Oh have I told you it's only 29 sleeps until I go on my cruise. I didn't? That's a surprise!
Adventure of the Seas - Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines


I am also reading The Darkness beyond the Veil by Darren Scothern, which is a selection of short stories of the paranormal/supernatural kind. Not my normal thing but I am quite enjoying it. I also like the short story aspect as it allows me to read one, then get on with my chores and then come back to another story.

My next book which I've actually started but only a couple of pages in, is The Stolen Child by Brian McGillow, which again is a kindle book.  I then have to decide which books I am going to read on my cruise, so I can set up a separate folder on my kindle. Decisions decisions.

I am often amazed at how many books people read in a week. I'm afraid I can manage one at the most, although I'd like to be able to read more. I find that if I read any quicker then I don't take it all in. So that's all from me for now. Back to my reading. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.