Sunday 29 May 2011

Beautiful photos

I have let my husband splash out and buy himself a new Canon digital SLR camera. Too fancy for me, as I can only use the point and shoot camera's, mainly using my mobile (cell) phone. The camera on there is plenty good enough for me. It's a canon cybershot and has lots of features, if I knew how to use them.

Dave has decided to join a photography club so he can make the most of this camera. He is into astronomy and has taken some amazing astrophoto's. We are off on a cruise in June to the Eastern Mediterranean, so he is trying to learn as much as he can about taking beautiful photos.

A friend of mine sent me a link to National Geographic which has some beautiful photos on it. Any of these can be used as computer wallpaper. I have some favourites amongst them, but have uploaded one as my wallpaper due to the vivid colours.

Have you worked out what it is?

It's rice fields in Yunnan, China. Isn't it beautiful? The colours just fascinate me.
The photograph is by Thierry Bornier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.