Monday 2 May 2011

Book Review -- The Craigslist Killer

Thank you to Smashwords for allowing me to view this book.

This was just a quick read (took me just an hour) and was quite an "interesting" read if that is the right word for it.

It is based on 3 college friends, online dating and a dare. A deadly dare that should have been turned down. Not much more you can say when it's a short read, without giving the plot away.

It was okay as a filler, and could have made an interesting longer book. Written in the style of James Patterson. It never got boring and was quite well written.

I'd certainly recommend it whilst it's at a good price. I don't think I would pay much more than £1 for it due to it's shortness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.