Thursday 14 April 2011

Book Review -- I Wish I would've by Aynoit Ashor

I bought this book from Smashwords, for my kindle, for just 99p. From the start of the book I was gripped and could tell it would be 99p well spent.

It is the story of a young girls relationship with her G-Pa; her close relationship with her mother and a life of family secrets. She loved her G-Pa but hated her grandmother who was evil, yet her mother calls her G-Pa the devil, which she can't understand.

This is a harrowing book and contains graphic scenes of abuse, so only read it if you are okay with reading about these issues.

The book was well written and delicately handled the subject of family secrets. I will certainly be hunting out more books of this author.

http://www.smashwords.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.